Town Hall The first Lekeitio town hall building was built in 1525. It was annexed to the wall and occupied the same place as it does today.
Church of Saint Mary It is one of the most beautiful examples of the late Basque gotic and was built in the 15th century over an older Roman temple of the 13th century.
Main altarpiece It is arranged in five streets and four of them, between streets and in height, on a bench and three floors. The whole structure is protected by a dust cover.
The Lea Tour The Lea river is short but intense. Its waters begin to flow high on the north slope of the Oiz massif, in Munitibar.